Planning a retreat? Need event space? We can help with that!
Conference Centers and Facilitators
SFFEB keeps a list of Federally Owned or Leased Meeting Spaces.
We also maintain a list of facilitators,
both free from within the federal family, and individuals and companies
who work with federal agencies.
Photo: This is an image of Lester B. Pearson addressing a United Nations committee. It is taken from Libraries and Archives Canada which lists its copyright as expired and no restrictions on reproduction. [http://data4.collectionscanada.ca/netacgi/nph-brs?s1]
Links to Non-Federal Conference Space
- Marines’ Memorial Club & Hotel – Can provide per diem rates for rooms and has federal pricing.
- The Presidio
- San Francisco Main Library – Free event space, both small and auditorium holds 235, cost for AV equipment
- California Endowment – Free for government agencies, topic must align with mission of the Endowment
Federal Space – we have more options, this is just a sampling
- San Francisco Federal Building, 90 7th St.
- Phillip Burton Federal Building, 45o Golden Gate Ave.
- 50 UN Plaza
- Ron Dellums Federal Building, 1301 Clay St.
- U.S. Patent and Trade Office, 26 S 4th St, San Jose
- NASA Ames, Conference Center Building 3, 500 Severyns Road, Moffett Field