Conference Centers and Facilitators
SFFEB keeps a list of Federally Owned or Leased Meeting Spaces. We also maintain a list of facilitators, both free from within the federal family, and individuals and companies who work with federal agencies. Contact us for information.
Non-Federal Conference Spaces
- Marines’ Memorial Club & Hotel – Can provide per diem rates for rooms and has federal pricing.
- The Presidio
- San Francisco Main Library – Free event space, both small and auditorium holds 235, cost for AV equipment
- California Endowment – Free for government agencies, topic must align with mission of the Endowment
Federal Spaces (a sampling)
- San Francisco Federal Building, 90 7th St.
- Phillip Burton Federal Building, 45 Golden Gate Ave.
- 50 UN Plaza
- Ron Dellums Federal Building, 1301 Clay St.
- U.S. Patent and Trade Office, 26 S 4th St, San Jose
- NASA Ames, Conference Center Building 3, 500 Severyns Road, Moffett Field