Check out the dropdown to find job resources that may be useful to your work as a Federal employee. Please feel free to contact us if you have found resources that would help other Feds to become more efficient, a stronger leader, or better equipped to serve our nation.
Conference Space and Facilitators
SFFEB keeps a list of Federally Owned or Leased Meeting Spaces. We also maintain a list of facilitators, both free from within the federal family, and individuals and companies who work with federal agencies. This list is not all inclusive. If you or your agency has conference room space not listed and you will allow the SFFEB to utilize the space if needed, please send contact us at ContactSFFEB@dol.gov.
- San Francisco Federal Building, 90 7th Street
- Philip Burton Federal Building, 450 Golden Gate Avenue
- 50 UN Plaza Federal Building, 50 UN Plaza
- US Appraiser’s Building, 630 Sansome Avenue
East Bay & North Bay
- Ron Dellums Federal Building, 1301 Clay Street, Oakland
- SSA Regional Office, 1221 Nevin Avenue, Richmond
- John F. Shea Federal Building, 777 Sonoma Ave, Santa Rosa
South Bay & The Peninsula
- Robert F. Peckham Federal Building, 280 S. 1st Street, San Jose
- US Patent and Trademark Office, 26 S 4th St, San Jose
- NASA Ames Research Center, Conference Center Building 3, 500 Severyns Road, Moffett Field
- Leo J. Ryan Federal Records Center, 1000 Commodore Drive, San Bruno
- USGS Menlo Park, 345 Middlefield Road, Menlo Park
Sacramento & the San Joaquin Valley
- Robert T. Matsui US Courthouse & Federal Building, 501 I Street, Sacramento
- Sacramento Federal Building – Downtown, 801 I Street, Sacramento
- Sacramento Federal Building – Cottage Way, 2800 Cottage Way, Sacramento
- John E. Moss Federal Building, 650 Capitol Mall, Sacramento
- Robert E. Coyle Federal Building, 2500 Tulare Street, Fresno
Non-Federal Conference Spaces
- San Francisco Main Library – Free event space, both small and auditorium holds 235, cost for AV equipment
- The Presidio – Many different spaces & options. Hotel space as well.
- Marines’ Memorial Club & Hotel – Can provide per diem rates for rooms and has federal pricing.
- California Endowment – Free for government agencies, topic must align with mission of the Endowment
Renting & Leasing from GSA
Is your agency nearing the end of its lease? Are you reducing your footprint, expanding operations, or looking to move closer to your primary constituents?
Check out GSA’s inventory of owned & leased properties: