The Human Resources Council provides a professional network for the Bay Area federal human resources community, with regular meetings, briefings on current topics, and shared resources. Chair, Robert Trefault, Office of Personnel Management, Robert.Trefault@opm.gov.
- My Annuity and Benefits, OPM Information
Your Federal Annuity Video (by OPM)
- The Merit System Principles Keys to Managing the Federal Workforce, January 2017
- FY17 Bay Area Locality Pay Table
- OPM’s Workforce Reshaping Operations Handbook, March 2017
- OPM’s Guidance for Administrative Furloughs, March 2017
Did you Know?
You can order Service Award Certificates from the GPO. Click here for more information.
- OPM’s Hiring Excellence Training
- Non-Competitive Hiring Authorities
- Topics of Focus:
- Labor Relations/Employee Relations
- Pay in San Francisco Region for lower grades and Wage and Hour staff
- Addressing Stress in the Workplace
- Sharing PDs between agencies
- Identifying Peace Corps graduates for hiring outreach