We have a full calendar of training and we're adding more regularly. You can register for classes 3 ways:
1. Complete the registration form available on our website at www.rushfordtraining.com
2. Call our office at 202-802-0534 and provide credit card information—no forms necessary.
3. Complete an agency SF-182, DD-1556 or other agency training form and email to email@example.com
- Learning Objectives:
- Define bias and where it comes from
- Identify common biases and their impact on the workplace
Recognize your blind spots and triggers to override automatic responses to bias
- Apply strategies to bust bias and achieve better results
Who should attend:
Individuals responsible for required and optional special emphasis programs, such as: Hispanic Employment Program, Federal Women's Program, Disability Employment Program, Black/ African American Program, Asian American/Pacific Islander Program, Native American Program, Veterans Employment Program, Experienced Workers Program, LGBTQ program, and others with EEO/D&I responsibilities.
This session is also recommended for supervisors, hiring managers, and human resource practitioners.