06/28/2022 – 06/29/2022
We have a full calendar of training and we're adding more regularly. You can register for classes 3 ways:
1. Complete the registration form available on our website at www.rushfordtraining.com
2. Call our office at 202-802-0534 and provide credit card information—no forms necessary.
3. Complete an agency SF-182, DD-1556 or other agency training form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Identify individual roles as Special Emphasis Program Managers
- Understand the overall EEO and AAP process and laws
- Outline the roles and responsibilities of EEO officials
- Evaluate management policies and practices for SEP ramifications
NOTE: This is a basic course. Individuals with extensive EEO experience or background should consider the Advanced Implementation Techniques for SEPM.