FERS Retirement Training
08/23/2022 – 08/24/2022
Planning for FERS Retirement for New and Not so New Federal Employees and Spouses:
- Are you starting your Federal Career?
- Getting Ready to Retire?
- THIS CLASS IS FOR YOU
- Understand Your Retirement Benefits Today, Make Informed Decisions for a Secure Tomorrow
- Loretta Ellis, Instructor retired federal HR officer and national expert on federal retirement
The class will include an extensive workbook and cover:
- Eligibility Computation
- Creditable Service
- Applying for Retirement
- Service Credit
- Military Retirement Pay
- Former Federal Employee
- Survivor Benefits
- Designation of Beneficiary
- FEHB & Health Benefits in Retirement
- Federal Long-Term Care Program
March 30-31, 2022, 9 AM – 4 PM Registration https://cvent.me/n2rqYr
May 24-25, 2022, 9 AM – 4 PM Registration https://cvent.me/QqabAR
August 23-24, 2021, 9 AM – 4 PM Registration https://cvent.me/Agq0a1
NOTE: FEBs will ONLY schedule retirement workshops with highly trained individuals who have NO investment or personal finance business or licenses. Be cautious of (free) federal retirement seminars that may have an interest in managing and moving your TSP account. For more information, please go to the TSP.gov website and SEC.