Follow the drop down and or the links below to find tools & resources that may be useful to your work as a Federal employee. Please feel free to contact us if you have found tools or resources that would help other Feds to become more efficient, a stronger leader, or better equipped to serve our nation.
- Training Opportunities: Training opportunities that are both co/hosted by the SFFEB, as well as others; Executive Core Qualifications (ECQ) Resources; Articles, Books, and recommended reading
- Job Resources: Project Management Tools, Conference Space and Facilitators, Renting and Leasing from GSA
- Cross Agency Programs: Employee Assistance Programs; Work-Life Balance; Feds Get Fit Program
- Federal Discounts: Local Discounts, College and Tuition Discounts
- Presentations: Hiring Excellence Training Materials; Non-Competitive Hiring Authorities; Elections and Hatch Act
- Other Resources for Feds:
- During a Government Shutdown: